Monday, May 14, 2007

Next? Siding!

I took the kids to school this morning and when I got home, Mark (the contractor) was here. He said the guys doing the siding would be here any minute and he was coming in to drill some holes for the electric he was running to the front porch and back deck.

The siding people arrived and they started removing the old siding.
I didn't even know that white trim stuff was under the old siding--I like it. Kyle says he thinks it's ugly. Oh well...it's getting covered back up anyway!

It seemed like in no time at all, the old siding was down and the house was bare. I told Kyle we should keep it like this!!

Before the day was done they had the first pieces of new siding up. I can't believe how fast these guys move (all guys on the siding crew ;)). The siding should be DONE in the next few days!!

No comments: