Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Little More Siding and a Little Bathroom Too

First--HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!!

At 8 am Doug (the bathroom guy) knocked on the door ready to start.

Bathroom Before (I actually forgot to take a before pic..this one is from a few years ago..but it hasn't changed.)

They started the demo and then came to a stand still..needing plywood for the floor. So they left to come back tomorrow. When that will be here and HOPEFULLY the vinyl floor.

Oh...the vinyl floor!! I found out I had to have the vinyl floor by tomorrow--Mark was supposed to order it..but it's not going to be here by tomorrow. I guess his intention was to get everything else done in the bathroom and then lay the floor...the inspector had other ideas and said the vinyl actually has to be laid under the tub to prevent any water seeping into the seam where the tub and vinyl would meet.

Luckily, I have the best boss EVER and she told me to leave early and go look for something that I wouldn't hate while I washed it. So..I made a list of places to go and headed out. I drove all over the city of Dayton and the LAST place on my list had something I can live with...it isn't the perfect one I had originally found..but it will do. I have to call in the morning to make SURE their warehouse has it in stock.

The siding is moving right along. I bet it will be done tomorrow...Thursday at the latest. I LOVE it!!

No comments: