Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Moving right along...

The bathroom is now painted. The faucet needs to be installed in the bathroom sink--not sure what they are waiting for. But it's all done except for that. I ordered a shower curtain from Ebay and I need to get towel rods etc. and a new vanity light... But all the "core" items are there..except for the faucet. I REALLY wanna brush my teeth in the bathroom!!
Mark installed a new hot water heater--it's so pretty..the old one was all rusted and corroded and the one valve leaked.

They took off the deck rails and I am LOVING the clear view from my back door to the back yard. I asked Mark if we could move the stairs from the side of the deck to the front so I could keep that area open--he said that's no problem!!

Tomorrow, they will start tearing out the kitchen floor, tearing out the rest of the deck, tearing out basement windows and installing new glass block windows, and hopefully, install the bathroom faucet!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Man, it looks incredible! You must be just giddy seeing all the changes!