Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bathroom Floor and a new Back door!

Doug and John (I learned his name--yay me!!) installed the new vinyl in the bathroom this morning. It has to dry for several hours so the bathroom was out of commission all day and of course that means, no other work got done in there. I did walk to the threshold and peer in and stare at the new floor a few times. I'm not sure I am in LOVE with it like I was the original floor. Of course once the tub, sink, toilet, etc are in...we'll only be able to see about 4 inches of it!! ;-)


While the floor was drying, Doug and John installed a new back door and storm door. I LOVE them!!


Out with the old:


Pretty new doors:

Tomorrow the tub and toilet will go in. I am HOPING I will be able to shower or take a nice long bath this weekend.

No comments: