Sunday, June 3, 2007

Pretty Kitchen floor

Little behind on my updates, huh?



Tuesday, Doug and John came to lay the vinyl in the kitchen. I took Kyle to get 2 teeth pulled and came back to very pretty new flooring!!



We couldn't walk on it until Wednesday, which meant the refrigerator was on the deck and we had to walk out front and around the house to get something out of it. It wasn't a pain at ALL! ;-) It's amazing how many times a day you need something out of the fridge. Luckily we thought to buy ice and keep it in a cooler in the house--so that helped. Tuesday night when we went to bed I had to drink bathroom water. *GAG* I swear it tasted like I was drinking out of a water hose!! ok. enough complaining.


Isn't the floor pretty?!? Here's Before and After:

I'm really, really in love with it. Everytime I round the corner to walk in there, I get surprised and feel a little burst of joy!! It's the little things, ya know!

2 comments:

Jennifer Merkel said...

I know just what you mean!
Beautiful floor! Floors, for me, kind of set the tone for the room. If the floor looks nice, it just feels like a new room!

Cindy said...

I LOVE IT! How totally exciting!